Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2003 ML350 rear bumper cover?
Ask your friend to tell you what you need to replace... it is not just the cover. There are plenty of body parts online store to show you what are the components... Cover Foam impact strip Metal...
3
3

I need a code for mercedes audio 10 radio
Hi, can anyone help me? I have to go on the way in to two-three hours! I´m looking for a code for me radio audio 10. The model is MF2910 A17082003860080 Serien nummber: AL291010796369 Thanking you in...
1
1

Door Rubber Seal Part 2037202178 in Canada?
Hi there, Does anyone know any reliable shop that can ship the door rubber seal in Canada at a reasonable price? Dealer wants $175 + tax. I saw couple of websites that sell for $63. But I am not sure...

Toronto Airport Taxi
In Toronto you can find many Taxi services. Taxi services of Toronto are very luxurious and reliable. There are many companies which are providing there Taxi service to clients. If you are new to...
2
2

2007 Mercedes Benz E320 Service C Reset?
How can I turn off a MB E320 "Service C Required" message? -So that the reminder does NOT come up when car is started? I'm sure it's simple IF YOU KNOW HOW! -Pete

Do wheels from a mercedes CLS fit a S500 from 1999?
Do wheels from a mercedes CLS (245 X 40 X 18) fit a S500 from 1999? Regards, Donar
1
1

Radio Replacement
1990 420SEL .... Just got back from our local Long Radio here in CT, and I'm not happy. I was quoted $250 to install an Alpine CDE-121 radio. After two hours they told me that 'there wasn't any sound'...
6
6

Mercedes Diesel Tuning
Does anyone have any ideas on where to get started with MB V6 CDI tuning options? I'm talking about the 3 Liter turbo with a DPF. Thanks!

Reactivate tire pressure monitor 500SL
Reactivate tire pressure monitor on a 2005 500SL Every time a start the engine I get this alarm Do I have to go to the garage to have it done? Thank you John

Replacing Missing 300D Insignia
The 300D insignia fell off the trunk of my '77 300D. I have a replacement as well as the three plastic grommets that go in the holes in the lid and mate with pins on the rear of the insignia. It looks...
1
1

2000 ML320 Failed Emissions
My brother has a 2000 ML320. It is in for Pennsylvania inspection, and for whatever reason the emissions diagnostic test failed. The mechanic said he has to drive it for a while so something can...
15
15

2008 E320 Bluetec in California and NY
Hi there, I know that 2008 ML350 CDI can not get registered in CA, NY and 3 other states. I am trying to find out the same about 2008 E320 Bluetec. My company may be transferring me and I just bought...
1
1

W140 heater blower resistors?
Does anyone know where heater blower serial resistors are located in W140 without climate control? I believe it is item 281 in the EPC group 45 drawing.

Considering 2008 ML350 - Any Advice
Hi there, I own 2002 C240 and love it. The other car is 2005 Chevy Malibu. Its time for me to replace Chevy Malibu (troubles with so many things) and I am considering 2008 ML350. Yesterday I went to...

central locking alarm problem E320 yr 2000
This used to happen intermittently but now almost all the time. When I lock the car with the electronic tab everything locks ok but after a couple of seconds the direction indicator lights start...