Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

300D Heater
There is no floorwell heat coming from the heater of my 300D, even though eveything else, switch, panel lights, etc., seem to work fine. I get plenty of warm air volumn out of the panel vents, and...
4
4

Vexed Rear Window Defroster
In an earlier post, I expressed frustration in not being able to get my rear window defroster to work. A kind member of the group pointed out that in all likelihood, this was due to an 80A strip fuse...
3
3

Difficult start of 300SD (W126)
1984 300SD 224Kmi normally engine springs to life instantly, but it recently began missing starts. it sometimes takes 2-3 tries to get it running. then, when it starts, it runs well immediately. it...
5
5

WTB: Navigation DVD
Looking for 2005.3 or later version. Email with description and price.

toy ball fell into underneath floor compartment
Under the driver/passenger seat there're those 3 plastic tubie thingy that runs into the under floor compartment. I'm pretty sure the small toy plastic soccer ball of my kid went throught the one...
9
9

82 240 D valve cover gasket torque spec.
Is there one, or a specified tightening routine? I replaced it and am still leaking, but don't want to go too tight.
2
2

Class A 170 CDI - 2002 - 150k km
Hi I've been offered to buy this car. 150000 km year 2002 170 CDI long with plenty of optionals. The price is 5000 euros. Is this a good offer? Is 150000km a too high value for this engine? Thanks
3
3

C250D Transmission problems
Hi , I have a problem with my automatic transmission in my C250D 1994 model. It `will not engage properly when I put it in drive. The number on the transmission is: 202270060072242703593254. I have a...
2
2

Small pits in windshield
Hi Experts, I have seen ads for substances that are supposed to fill these small pits and strengthen the windshield. Is there any evidence that they help and, if so, is there a best one? TIA RF
7
7

W123 Coupe Body Creaks
When the temperature started to drop, my 230CE developed some pretty loud creaks. I do not hear it when at freeway speeds, but when driving in parking lots it is very loud. By bouncing corners it...
2
2

my first MB: a 2005 C230K sedan...
Hi. I just want to tell in few words how happy I am now in the MB world. I have drove BMWs since 2001, you name it: 318i, 325i, X5 3.0d, a E39 525i and a E60 525i. Even tough I really loved my E60...
1
1

500SEC -- Transmission fluid
Anyone know what kind of transmission fluid to use in my 500 SEC. Dexron 3 OK? David Griffiths
5
5

95 SL 320 Bose sound slowly going kaput
Radio and cd sound level erratic, sometimes real low and distorted and only from right speaker, when turning off and then on gain sometimes it works like it should. Any ideas where the fault might be...
1
1

Travesty 2
What kind of sick mind does this to an SEL? http://farm1.static.flickr.com/164/401725624_d1b412c692_o.jpg

Strange ride on 300td - new shocks?
Recently my '81 300td started behaving strangely - sort of "porpoising" when encountering bumpy or wavy roads almost a frequency type of thing that starts the car rocking. I have to slow down or speed...
17
17