107 sl wheel upgrade

I want to upgrade the alloy wheels on my 107 sl; I already bought the newer style alloy wheels ('kanaldeckel', post 1985 style) but the bolts did not come with the wheels.
Can I use the bolts of the original alloy wheels ('barock' style')?
If not, what would be the correct size of the bolts or the correct part number?
Regards,
Werner