107 Subframe Reinfocement

I;ve read that there's a repair/reinforcement kit that can prevent the subframe of 107 from cracking, but I can't seem to find one listed on the net. Does anyone happen know where to get one of these kits, or a work around using common brackets or sheet metal.

Bill

(BTW, according to MB this problem doesn't affecs 380's , but some 380 owners have apparaently found out otherwise)

Reply to
Bill Schmidt