Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Activating Navigation On a 2004 ML350
Hello everyone, Does anyone out there know of a way to activate the in dash navigation system for a 2004 ML350 that does not involve giving a dealer $2500+? I would like to activate the Navigation...
2
2

Water Leak in Trunk of 1979 300SD
Hello, When it rains I have water leaking into my trunk. The water sits in the well ont the passenger side. Everything looks dry around the trunk seals and window. Can anyone offer where I might look...
4
4

Console stays lit
97 E After turning off the car & locking up, the cluster stays on. (Odometer, etc., the stuff in amber) Ignition switch? Collin

Is it wise to buy a 1991 300E?
I haven't owned a Benz before but I know they are very nice cars but I also know that they cost alot to repair and the average mechanic won't work on them. So, this car is for sale:...
10
10

How are the new S Class Kars Doing?
Do the new S Klass Kars seem to be better than the previous generation? The wheel wells are ugly, but how do the kars hold up? Are they still using plastic parts in the radiator and cooling system...
8
8

Smelly '84 240D - how to remove?
Hi Experts, The interior of this old car is really smelly - like decomposing plastic -, especially if I keep the doors and windows closed. I tried a large dish of baking soda in it for a week, with...
5
5

Lloyd aftermarket floormats - looking for opinions
I am seeking new floormats for my 10yr old Accord. The Honda stock ones absorb and lock in dirt and are almost impossible to clean. I heard great things about Lloyd premium mats on these newsgroups...
3
3

Paint on 1983 300SD..?
Hi Gang.., I've got an 1983 300SD you couldn't kill with nerve gas.., I mean the damn thing just keep ticking. It's got the original dark blue paint which really cleans up nice when buffed and waxed,...
2
2

Mercedes WIS programme
Has anyone got a copy to run successfully on their computer?
9
9

Merc V/ Vito Class 2.2 Turbo Diesel Thermostat location?
Year of manufacture 2001 Anyone know where the engine coolant thermostat is on this model? I can't see an obvious thermostat housing. Thanks David

1982 300CD-T: No power when cold
My 300CD-T has very little power when cold. I have underground parking, and in the morning, it barely has enough power to make it up the driveway out of my garage. It only takes a couple of blocks...
4
4

1982 300TD wagon weatherstripping source?
I need to replace some of the weather seals on my wagon. Most of the sources I looked at online only have the two front door seals. I definitely need the rear hatch seal. Anybody got any leads? Also,...

A Class Gearbox Failure at 50k ?!?
My father and step-mother have a later model A Class, which broke down on them a few weeks ago. The AA guy diagnosed gear selection problems (it's an auto) and to get the linkage adjusted at the next...
6
6

C200 electrical problem
It seems that my break light keeps dying. 3 bulb changes in 6 weeks!!! Has anyone else experienced this? Difficult to guess what is causing this unless I have been very unlucky with bulbs. any help...
2
2

Marvel Mystery Oil on Diesel update?
Hey Guys, I am wondering how you are doing with MMO in your diesel fuel... I just saw Kurt said his 87 300SDL is getting 27-28 MPG... so Kurt what was your usual mileage? 24?
22
22