Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

autofficina assume autoriparatore
Autofficina attivita trentennale cerca AUTORIPARATORE MULTIMARCA - Patente B - in zona Milano Rubattino - Offriamo contratto a tempo indeterminato e stipendio certamente pari alle capacità...

1997 C200 Estate: Rear Wiper Problem
Can anyone advise what could be causing the rear wiper to stay on permanently? The dashboard button appears to be operating correctly. Thank you.
2
2

96 C280 Shift lever "mushy"
'96 C280 Shifting from Park into Drive or Reverse the shift lever no longer crisply snaps into position. It glides into gear without the positive stop. Is this a linkage problem? Anyone encountered...

Diesel Mercedes Trivia
Anyone know if Mercedes ever made a diesel Mercedes convertible? I'm excluding any G-Wagons. Thanks.
2
2

Will a 300E start without the belt
My car all of a sudden wouldn't start for me. So, I looked under the hood to find that the belt was dead loose. The spring in the belt tensioner has broken. Is there anything that would prevent my...
11
11

slk320 Resonator
Can anyone recommend an aftermarket source for exhaust resonators for '02 slk 320? One of mine has decided to start rattling on the inside and will have to be replaced. (Sounds like a diesel tractor...
7
7

1982 300 TDT Voltage Regulator
Where is the voltage regulator on a 1982 300 TDT? Is it that small box of silver colored coils of wire of various diamters on the passenger side fender under the hood? Thanks.
2
2

Jump Starting C220
I have a 05 C220, with the battery in the trunk. When I had an Audi, also with the battery in the trunk, there was a large postive terminal under the hood to attach a battery cable to in order to jump...
1
1

What is function of black plastic tubes connected to idle air control valve on 560?
Black tubes about an inch in diameter on inside of each valve cover. They don't seem to connect to anything.
2
2

plastic
Hi All, I have 207,000 miles on my car which I bought new and it runs good.. The problem is the plastic door handle has broken. off. I live in Florida and at the dealer they were pretty I looked on...

1997 E regulator issue
My left rear window went down the other day and wouldn't go up. THe motor sounds good, but I heard something break inside the door. Took the door panel off (these instructions are good found a broken...
2
2

C180 W202 Idle Speed
Can anyone confirm that the idle speed on a '95 C180 is around 1400rpm for 14 seconds before dropping back to 700rpm when sitting at a stop light etc. During the first few minutes after starting, the...
4
4

C240 front turn signal failed
The front left turn signal has failed. Actually, this happened once before and I changed the bulb. The problem went away. I checked the old bulb and it was good measured 1/2 ohm like the new one. It...
3
3

240 D clutch probs
Hi all, clutch probs as follows: Replaced clutch of 83 240 D after throwout got real noisy and died- clutch barely disengaged (or engaged. whatever it does when the motor turns and the tranny don't)...
6
6

Buy Your Dream Car, 2Day
Do you have following questions in your mind: If yes, Visit to find your reliable finance resource at simple, secure and lowest interest rate with fast approval. Just fill out simple online secure...