Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2009 E-350 Comand Nav Question
I just picked up an '09 E-350 CPO. Does any one know how I can increase the volume of the Nav directions. I can hardly hear her with the radio on. The Comand manual that came with the car is more...
3
3

Vacuum Leaks 300D TurboDiesel W123
_____ Hello All, My 300D W123 (1985) has developed an annoying vacuum leak that prevents the central locking system from working properly. The vacuum pump is fine, pulling 20" Hg. The circuit that...
13
13

Dieter Zetsche to give Keynote Address at 2012 CES
From MB Daimler Chairman Dieter Zetsche to Deliver Keynote Address at 2012 International CES Zetsche's CES Keynote to Address the Future of Automobiles in the Digital Realm The Consumer Electronics...

Thanks Tiger :-)
Hello again Tiger, I am just in the final stage of preparing my MBZ 240 D for a required test. I bought the Bosch headlamps from a man in Glasgow, Scotland. They came from an MBZ 230E and were exact...
18
18

W123 Windoe Wiper Issue
_____ Hello All, Subject car is 1985 W123 300D turbo diesel. Problem is window wiper suddenly stopped working on a) intermittent, b) low speed. Now it only works on high speed, and does not park in...

Window Wiper Issue W123
_____ Hello All, Subject car is 1985 W123 300D turbo diesel. Problem is window wiper suddenly stopped working on a) intermittent, b) low speed. Now it only works on high speed, and does not park in...
4
4

MB Bycicles: anybody here has one?
MB manufactures a lot of things different from cars and trucks... including bycicles. Has anybody ever purchased one? I falled in love with a trekking bike with the star on the chassis...

Adjust Castor, Steering in 300 TDT pulls right
I have a 1982 300 TDT. The steering is pulling to the right. I took it to my favorite alignment guy and he adjusted the castor and the car was tracking properly. I must have hit a chuckhole or...
5
5

Here comes the 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG
From Mercedes **** August 20, 2011 - Montvale, NJ The 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG is the most powerful SLK of all time. Its new AMG 5.5-liter V8 engine featuring cylinder shutoff combines the...
11
11

Nearly there with 1984 MBZ 240D
Hello again Experts, I have replaced my RHS driving headlamps with Bosch lamps that came from a 1983 MBZ 230E. When I removed the previous headlamps I had not noticed that the sockets were 6-pin (No....
13
13

W210 Front Spring & Upper Perch
You should inspect your W210 Upper front spring perch for any rust. If you see flaking or really rough undercoating by your upper spring perch, chances you got rust. Also inspect the joint between the...

W140: Where are heater blower series resistors located?
My turn to put a question: Blower only operates in position 3 and 4. I gues the problem is around the series resistors, but where are they located? When looking into EPC, it appears as if they are...

82' 300d for sale
That's what I thought too. 132k is just break-in mileage on those beasts.
2
2

Renntech or Brabus bullet
Thinking about turning the c63 over to Renntech or Brabos for the Bullet. The Renntech sound like more power. I would like to get it down to 10 flat at 140 mph instead of the 11.5 of the Bullet. An...

ambient light sensor
I would like to prevent the ambient light sensor so my instrument cluster speedodmeter is fully illuminated during daylight.Driving with sun glaase or transitionn glasses make the numbers very...