Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Detailing in New Jersey
Hi Folks - Can anybody recommend a good detailer for my 1998 E320 in the New Jersey area? Preferably in the North Brunswick area. Thanks. -- Bill

Cleaning Center Console Wood
Hi Folks - Anybody have a favorite product for cleaning/polishing the center console wood in a 1998 E320? -- Bill
7
7

nice 560
wow look at this one
3
3

looking for parts of A170 year 2000
like object, has anyone internal parts of that car?

1989 560 sel blower not working
Hi,I have tried to find a solution to my problem,on this forum an didn't find one I have a 89 560 sel daily driver and one day with the a/c on,th blower just stopped a/c still let cold air in whil...
6
6

SD300 wet trunk
Hi All, I know this has been beat to death but, can someone tell me where the rear sunroof drains route thru the trunk. Or where do they drain? I have a wet trunk and have chased all the likely...
7
7

attn jb
Check the for the flaps located behind the dash remove the glove box and it will be on your left with a linkage arm and rod. Test the valve for leaks . if it does not hold then replace it . Dealer...

need help
hi all i have a 1993 merceds s320 i need a instrument cluster cant find one........ i am in oakland ca but if out of state ok they can ship it to me thanks
1
1

1990 560 - Are these cars reliable after this much time ?
Looking buying at a clean 1990 560 SEL with 140 k miles on it. Are these cars reliable after this much time ? ( I know the mileage is "low") What might I expect from leaking seals, and other time...
5
5

Glow Plug Removal Problem - Advice Requested!
Hi folks, I finally decided to renew the glow plugs on my '84 300SD and things went smoothly until I came to the #1 plug. It wouldn't budge and I wound up rounding off the darn thing. My glow plug...
12
12

Made in america mercedes
I'm looking for information about Mercedes cars built in the US between 1993 - 1998 I'd really appreciate it.
1
1

05 C230 Sport Kompressor C/S driving mode
What really is the difference between the "C" driving mode and the "S" driving mode? Which will be for faster acceleration?
3
3

Mercedes-Benz TV is "on the air"
At the loud banging/crashing music on the intro. Includes a "making of" segment on a new (unseen by me, yet) ad featuring Alonso, Hamilton, and some older, retired guy ;-) to the tune of "Anything you...

Rust....
Why do all mercs made in the last 10 years or so rust very badly ? ....... but my '91 doesn't ......
2
2

G400 CDI - 2004
Hi Everybody, I have the opportunity to buy a G-Class 400 CDI, 2004, only 42 000 kms. Do you have any advices on this model, pros and cons? What is the reliability of this particular model? Thanks in...