123 230TE rear noise

I drive a 1982 230TE and whenever it goes over a little hump there is a loud thud as if a ton of bricks have fallen onto the boot floor. My suspension is
the hydraulic type and I had recently changed the 2 sphere-like parts("pressure reservoir"?) inthe rear suspension system.
What else is wrong ?
Check the right rear wheel bearing for play... compare it to the left side.