123 230TE sun-roof

My 230TE (123) sunroof was sealed up by its former owner, probably was letting in rain water. I have removed the silicon sealant which was painted over and want to restore it to working condition. It slides in and out ok
but one side sags downwards (spring problem ?). What are the parts I need ? Where can I get an original repai kit, including the rubber seals.