123 driver seat removal

Hi,
I was trying to remove driver seat from my 240D without sucess. I have read some posts on group concerning this matter but I found them rather confusing (sorry people, might be beracuse of my bad
English :)
What I wanted to do is to dismount seat and pull it out from car. I tried removing four screws (2 on front of the site rails and 2 on the back) but there are obviously some screws in the middle of rails. How do I acess them?
My seat is manual and height adjustment mechanism doesn't function any more. When I pull height adjustment lever up - nothing happens...
Thanx in advance.

Sounds like it, as the seat sits with only 4 bolts :-)
/Jesper