123 parts

I have many 123 parts, also might be parting out 1982 240D soon if I cannot get it running. I ship anywhere in the US as long as packing and shipping are paid for.

Cambridge, Massachusetts

Reply to
Joe

Well I would rather you get it running. Why don't you tell us what help you need. Another set of brains always helps in troubleshooting. Why take another Benz off the road?

Reply to
macdrone

Rust usually.

Reply to