123 seat pan?

i have an 81 123, 300td. I only have a bad Clymer manual. How does the front seat's lower section attach to the seat frame? I'm wondering if this is something i can swap during my lunch break at
work(where all the tools are) or should put for a day off.
--
Stupendous Man,
It is definitely bolted down to the rails. I did this on my W126 and it is a job. Not hard though. You have to take seat out of the car to work on it.

Thanks, it will wait til friday i guess.