126 300SEL

Hello all and thanks for all of the past help!!! About a month ago, I had this clicking/banging noise upon acceleration (140K on the car). I took it to my trusty local shop and he replaced the flexdisc as it had
been worn out. For about 2 weeks, the car ran great. Now it is making the same noise. Is this a bad part, or should I (or he) be looking for something else? Thanks!
CDC