126 series factory manual PDFs

I bought (a legal version) the 126 series factory manual CDs, the only thing I needed this for is for the circuit diagrams so I think it's alright to share the goods with people.
If anyone needs anything, tell me what part of the manual you need and I'll email you a PDF or two. 8-)
email to cplas_AT_telus_DOT_net cp