Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Navigation DVD for MCS (Mercedes-Benz ML series 2004.1)
This posting was published in CRAIGSLIST for Washington, DC area, (Northern VA sub-area). If you are interested in obtaining an original DVD as specified below, please contact me through the...

Turn Signal issue??? Help?
RE: 98 ML320. Stumped.. Passenger side signals don't work. there is a fast clicking sound coming from the fuse box. even when I turn on the lights, that side is out completely. Front/ rear bulbs look...
4
4

1985 230 CE Block Drain
This is a gray market car. A w123 series. I am pulling the head on this car. Draining the radiator leaves a lot of coolant in the block. Is there a drain plug for the block? Thanks, Scott

2000 mercedes C230 Kompressor air conditioning
can anyone give me some pointer on repairing my ac system. it just stopped working. i?ve added freon and the clutch & compressor does not seem to be locked up HELP!
1
1

2002 C230K Service
To all, I have a 2002 C230K that is in for inspection. This car has 25000 miles and has been driven by a family member (over 65.) The dealer came back with what seems to be an absurd price for service...
3
3

1999 CLK 320 - ASR/BAS Lights
99 CLK 320. Switch on and ASR/BAS light is lit and car won't start. If you cycle the ignition and try to start it quickly it will start and then die straight away, if you wait until the dash lights...
5
5

new and used mercedes
find the largest collection of new and used mercedes on

Mysterious Vacuum Problem in 300 TDT
My automatic climate control works fine a low speeds or at idle, but loses vacuum control at highway speeds. The flaps return to default position with the air directed out the side heater ports and...
16
16

Glow Plug Light Stays Off
When I try to start my 1983 300 TDT, the glow plug timer light does not illuminate. When I unplug the glow plug wires from the timer, it lights. I've tried to check the glow plugs, and all of them...
4
4

shudders in reverse & headrest problem
Hi, Interesting one... as of yesterday, I am the proud owner of a UK 1988 W126 500SEL. Really happy with it, but it does have a couple of things wrong... 1. When reveresing slowly, the whole car...
6
6

Vito heater Booster not working
I have a 51reg 2001 mercedes vito 108cdi...the heater booster has stopped working...please help...

Rear seat stuck
2000, ML350 rear seat is stuck down, and won?t come up. How can I fix this?
1
1

CLK-320 (Problems with car stereo)
Hi folks, I have a 2002 Mercedes CLK-320, and I have a couple of problems with the (stock) stereo. 1) I just changed the car battery, and now the readout on the stereo just says "CODE" and doesn't...
1
1

trunk won’t open
Is there any way to open the trunk on a 1985 300cd. I bought the car used,and the igniton key doesn?t work. I really don?t want to take to dealer. I tryed to lift out back seat and go through the...
11
11

C280 died on the freeway and would not start.
My 1996 C280 died yesterday on the freeway and I could not get it to turn back on. I got it towed and just let it sit over night. This morning I went out and the car turned on on the first try. Now it...
6
6