Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wanting to buy a used Climate Control Unit
I am wanting to buy a used climate control unit for an E-series 1996-1998 W210. Mine is stuck on EC so the air conditioning does turn on. Let me if you have one to sell. Thanks!
7
7

2001 C240 clunking noise
Hi all i have a 2001 c240 and i experience a clunking noise when i drive over the bumps i need a help with this one my tires are new well inflated the weel balance was done with the new some body give...
2
2

Headlights change uk to france
Hi there, Ihope somebody can help me. Ihave a 280 S Class, 1995, bought in the UK. As I just moved to France I need for the local tech. control the healights to point to the left side. 2 Questions: 1)...
4
4

Blower fues....
Well I looked at all of the red, white and blue fuses...there is another box next to that fuse board... I just dont know what those fuses are for...would anyone here know? Charlie-NJ --To update...
4
4

instrument cluster removal
Does anyone know how to remove the instrument cluster on a 1983 300sd? I want to see if the gear that controls the odometer is broken. Thanks for the help!!!!
3
3

Users manual for navigation in W211 2001
Hello Can anyone tell me where can I get any inf. about navigation in W211, I need to know how to instal new maps and wher can I get them!!!!!
1
1

95 SL320 dim digital odometer dispay
The LED digital display for the odometer has become very dim and hard to read. . Any ideas on cause and replacement issues? Peter
1
1

W124 300TDT Diesel wont start 1991
Hi all, my 300TDT wont start up. It turns over and the engine wont catch. I got it going once yesterday and it ran while warm. It was a pig to start though. What are the likely causes? 1.) switch to...
17
17

rear strut on 190E
Hi, I need to replace my rear shocks on the above and am wondering re their operation. Specifically, when at rest... is the strut compressed or extended? The reason I ask is that I note there is no...
6
6

You have won!
Just got a flyer from an outfit in Brooklyn that invites us to a vast sale of UNCLAIMED VEHICLES!!!! Came complete with a check of $28,500 up front credit!!!! And, that's not all, when we scrtached...
2
2

1981 380SE hard starting
When cold (left over the night) my 380SE is very hard to start. It takes a lot of cranking and when it fires it does so only very poorly (requiring full trottle) for the first half minute or so. When...
2
2

190E Stalling problems
Mercedes 1992 190E 2.6 I bought my car two month ago (in December). Two weeks ago it start acting up: all of a sudden there is a total loss of fuel power, all the instrument lights come on and the...
10
10

1955 300SL Parts
A friend of mine was clearing out their loft / attic and came across some boxes of car parts. The boxes all have 1955 300SL written on them and they contain the following brand new parts. 1 Speedo 1...
4
4

transmission not shifting
Hello can anybody help me here, i've recently purchased a 1997 E320 and it's gotta a problem now. it seems to be stuck only on one gear, i think it's 3rd and even if i shift manually to another gear...
4
4

1969 Mercedes 600 Pullman Limo
:( Can not open trunk, hydraulic lock system for the trunk. lid opens 1/2 inch then get stuck, can press lock button to close,and then open again but same happens. Do not know how to get in to open...
1
1