Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Sold my vette. Need help as to a good sports or luxure car under $20k
Wha is a good clasy or sport car under 20k?

Intermittent instrument cluster 97' E320
Folks, I need this boards help. First, I have an instrument cluster on my E320 1997. The instrument cluster back lights for the Tac, speedo, gas, temp don't come on at all. Is there somenthing in...
1
1

'96 C280 Engine stall
Hi There, I've got a W202 '96 C280, with abour 130000kms on the clock. The car suddenly stalled when the engine is switched on. I have no problems to start the car at all. Afterwards, I tried to...
2
2

SL factory service manuals for sale
I am selling a set of 5 factory service manuals - PAPER (not crapola CD's) on Ebay. These are concentrated on the SL/107 chassis & body, and the engine manual covers the 3.5 & 4.5 (not 380). Auction...

Temporarily Sealing Up a Sunroof
Has someone semi-permanently sealed up a sunroof? I have a 123 with the sunroof leaks from hell and until I find the proper pan for a manual sunroof, I'd like to seal the thing up (the PNW weather...
13
13

Follow-up on 123 TD Brake Problem
A while ago I posted asking for advice on my 123's soft brakes. I did everything from changing the master cylinder three times to bleeding the brakes every different way possible. I blew out a front...

83 300 SD transmission question
My transmission was working fine and then I had a sudden failure. It would come out of first (or perhaps second) and then into neutral. I drove about 12 miles home on back roads and then I stopped at...
2
2

C230 rear brake light bulb replace
My 98 C230 rear windshield brake light bulb keep going out. Its burnt. But this bulb is special with two pins at 45 degree apart. This bulb keep burning out. Anyone has the same problem? Can you tell...

mercades hood badge
could you please tell me what size of bonnet badge I would need for a c class merc 53

C230 rear brake light
My 98 C230 rear windshield brake light bulb keep going out. Its burnt. But this bulb is special with two pins 45 degree apart. This bulb keep burning out. Anyone has same problem? Can you tell me...

Low range problems
My 1998 ML320 keeps turning on the low range by itself. I can not take it off. Is this a factory problem? Please help. This is really driving me crazy

Comand problems
I have E320CD! with command. It has gibe wrong and Mercedes just keep telling,me these is notthing wrong. The problem is that sometimes the screen does not come on - maybe at least once per day and...
1
1

2001 C240 power seat draining battery
My battery is being drained when the car is not driven for a day or 2. I am told by the MB mechanic that is it due to the power seat drawing power while the car is off. Has anyone else had this...
3
3

S Class merc engine struggles after airmatic fixed
On S class 51 plate merc. Had the airmatic warning come up. Long story short £1200 to repair. Since it has been repaired car seems to miss, struggle to pick up speed any ideas? There are no...

E320 cdi gear not changing up when cold
Any ideas would be appreciated. When the weather has been cold my car seems to be stuck in 1st (with high revs) for a couple of miles until warmed up. After that and on warm days all has been fine. No...
4
4