Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Replacing pillar post seals on a 450SL?
These run along the painted post between the window and door. Mine have split at the top and let in annoying amounts of wind noise. Before I order a new set, was wondering just how easy/hard they are...
2
2

93 190 window parts
Need a part for a 93 rear window called a " sliding jaw". Can you Help?
1
1

Place your car history online for free
Is your complete car history online yet? Manage the list of all the cars you have driven on (yes, it's dutch, but I've translated the site in English). You can upload photos of all your cars and tell...

Does an employer get to control employees what cars to drive if they receive car allowance?
Can an employer provide a certain amount of "car allowance" to employees, and then force those employees to drive vehicles that are higher than a certain class (in another word, not allow them to...
5
5

190SL parts needed
I need a few misc. parts for a 1957 190SL. Looking for a wind up clock that goes in the glove box door as well as a glove box lock
1
1

OBD1 Pin connections
Hi all, I've put together a little serial code reader for my '89 300E that is running OK but not well... idle is rough.... and I 'will' track the problem down. Which pins on my X11 socket that...
4
4

Re-gasketing a 240D MBZ
I have an '83 240D that is beginning to drip oil from the engine block. The block is wet below and to the front of the injectors, looking from the left side of the car. The block area behind the...
2
2

Re: Chrysler 300 Diesel (in the UK) US$54,977
I wondered what diesel engine is in there... The diesel engine in the Jeep Liberty is like Detroit Diesel... not all that great.
1
1

Car won't turn off after replacing glow plugs
Hello I just replaced my glowplugs and now the car won't turn off I have to use the lever under the hood 1986 300sdl turbo...and help wood be greatful will
2
2

1984 Mercedes 500 SEL Exhaust
I was wondering, how hard would it be to buy exhuast parts online and then put them all together and on the car? My exhaust on my car is toast. Literally everything has holes in it, except the...
3
3

"99 E300TD Economy light and headrests
I've already added freon to the 2.2lb level and I am looking to reset the computer. I know that the freon was low. I'm sure that there is a way to reset without spending the $100.00. It ticks me off...

electric change over valve
I the vacume change over valve is not working can that causae flooding after a while with no vacume advance working?

Mercedes 190E, 1986, Ignition Barrel, key won't turn
Can anyone please help? The ignition key won't turn in the ignition barrel (it is not a steering lock problem), apparently the barrel is faulty. I would change the barrel but to do so I must get the...
2
2

2006 ML350 haven't done service B
I've a new ML350 since Sept 2005 and my and my wife only drove 8000 miles. I wonder if it is necessary to do an oil change since it has been a while. The manual says every 12500 to do the service B....
2
2

'97 E320: How does one clear a "Check Engine" code?
After I retrieve the Code number I'd like to clear the code to see if it reoccurs. So how do I clear the code??
5
5