Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

S550, S550 4MATIC, S600, and S65 AMG
The ninth-generation S-Class is the benchmark by which all other luxury automobiles are measured. In all four models - the S550, S550 4MATIC, S600, and S65 AMG - you'll discover a comprehensive range...

’04 S600 Purchase
I am looking at a 2004 - S600. Are there any problems that the car has been commonly experiencing? I am currently driving a 1999 - S500, and I have never had a problem.
2
2

Anyone have a source for seat springs?
I have an 81 300TD, 123. None of my usual suppliers list front seat springs, and I have many broken. Too many to bother with the "tubing patch" I saw on a website. Thanks
4
4

Problem with electric windows on E240
I have just replaced the battery in my 1998 E240 after the old one went completely flat. The car starts okay and after some initial problems with it not accelerating properly it now seems to be...
1
1

Gear changing problems on Vito Van
Vito Van 108 cdi 2003. Problems with gear selections, either 1st 3rd or 5th being engaged it drops out and if attempt to re engage- : gears grind! Have replaced release arm/lever.but no improvement....
1
1

1991 190E 2.6 transmission problem
My automatic transmission recently developed a problem it starts off in first gear and wont shift out of it until 25 MPH then it goes through all the other gears perfectly. When I slow down and speed...
4
4

smoke with 1993 300D 2.5 turbo
Hi all, just bought a 1993 300D 2.5 turbo, very nice car. only 155K miles. my only doubt: it starts up perfect, even at 5F ambient temp., without hesitation, then runs for about 2 minutes smooth, no...
1
1

Mercedes 500 SEL No dash lights
1984 Mercedes 500 SEL Ok. I have checked these forums and 99% of the time it seems to be the rheostat. I removed it and made a jumper wire, so that is completely out of the picture. All the bulbs are...
3
3

1970 220D (115) Steering fluid leak
I seem to have the steering fluid on my old benz leaking out of the top of the reservoir was wondering what would cause this backpressure in the steering system to cause the fluid to leak out over a...
1
1

moisture - 1991 300 wagon - rear door pillar
I have discovered a moldy section of carpet extending from the rear door pillar downwards both into the rear door well and the back cargo area in my 300 Wagon. I am puzzled where this is coming from,...

1976 300D nonturbo
Hi, Just got this car. Speedometer works, but odometer does not. Has anyone fixed an odometer? Drove it from Chicago to Columbus, Ohio with zero problems and now it will sit till much warmer weather....
4
4

Road Test: Inside Line's 2007 Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Vs. 2007 BMW M6 Convertible Comparison (The Auto Channel)
Posted by on February 12th, To view the post on eMercedesBenz, click the link below Any time anautomotive review begins with the following statements: "It's not easy tocompare the 2007 BMW M6...

190E 88 ignition lock
Hi, the igniton lock lock on my 88 190e didn?t work sudenly. According to service manuals you can take the lock out by turning it to Key Position 1 and with a special tool (which is easily made from...
5
5

CD Player
I have a 2000 E430. The CD player located in the trunk will not operate. When I try, the radio reads CD player not installed. Any ideas?
5
5

ABS-ESP/BAS Malfunction on a 2000 E430 4Matic
I own a 2000 E430 4Matic and the ABS and ESP/BAS malfunctiopn lamps came on and they won?t go off. Any ideas what the problem and solutuin may be?
3
3