Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

i need help.., my buddy has a 1984 benz...
he turns off ignition switch everything shuts off except th engine. I have to open the hood everytime I want to shut it off please help me. How can he fix the fuel system cut off selenoid he has a...
4
4

hard to start after it sits all night
1984 300d after it sits all night it acts like its not getting any fuel but after that it starts good all day could it be thee fuel filters this started after it has been sitting for about a month...
1
1

ENgine will not shut off on my 1984 Mercedes 300D turbo
I turn off ignition switch everything shuts off except th engine. I have to open the hood everytime I want to shut it off please help me. Terry
10
10

Diesel leak - 1992 300D
Here is the long story. I seem to have a fluid leak, it looks and smells like diesel. I have taken it to a shop twice and every time I take it, the problem does not rear its ugly head. Sometimes there...
3
3

m110 workshop mannual for sale
have a factory workshop mannual for sale,covers 280 and 280se motors, some lose pages but excellent overall an offer.

Car phone kit 2002 C220
I started an earlier thread which closed when I (thought) I had the whole answer - thanks to those who contributed. I've a 2002 C220 CDi with the car kit for Nokia 6310(i) fitted. I have a more modern...
1
1

Oil Viscosity For Old Cars
I have a 92 230E, 100 kmiles. The viscosity chart in the car=B4s manual indicates that I should use a 10w-40 oil viscosity for the temperature conditions where I live. However every lube shop I go,...
11
11

1983 300D question
if my light on the dash is out, does that mean my glow plugs are out??
3
3

Oxygen sensor Question?
not sure on this one, but someone might help.have a 300e w124 with the m103 motor. starts great when stone cold, but once when warm it stills starts but with greater starter time, and when it fires it...
3
3

Oxygen sensor wiring
When replacing my old oxygen sensor how many wires are there to reconect? I'm guessing the single black 'bullet' connector is the sensor signal and the 2 wire connector jack is for the heater to the...
1
1

Jacking a W123
So I got my thermostat changed today, but in so doing I looked all over for the drain to the radiator and couldn't find a proper one anywhere. I pondered jacking it up, but then didn't want the...
4
4

1984 500 sel please help me on this one
Hi all, hate to be a pain about the car, but I been thinking, maybe there is a simple reaon why the car is so starved for air that it is blowing black smoke, and it is the same reason that the vacuum...
3
3

OBD II Scanner for 99 CLK430
The OBD 2 scanner that I use for my '99 Volvo doesn't seem to fit correctly in the '99 CLK430. I didn't fasten the gas cap tight enough, and want to turn off the check engine light. Any ideas? Thanks...

Re: Something the junkman, assthrobby and the rest of the hapless engle nym-monkeys will never see...
This is why we all find you so amusing Euromerc. Here you are making a sordid living cheating people on eBay all day long and you still have the nerve to talk about someone else's business....
1
1

W123 Aux Fual Tank Installation - Thoughts, opinions?
Hello all, So the project which I am getting in over my head this time is the installation of a 25 gallon axillary fuel tank. am mulling over a couple of installation options, and want some opinions....
1
1