17" E-Class OEM rims...

I have an '03 E320, which comes with 16" rims, but I've seen the non-sport package E500 with the same style rims in 17", which in my opinion, look far better (I don't know the style #).

I would like to upgrade, and I've been on Ebay, but nobody has these particular rims in 17" (except for knock-offs, which I don't want). Does anyone have any idea how much a set of these rims would cost, and any resource to check which may have access to them besides the dealership?

Thanks...

Reply to
Thomas J. Paladino Jr.

You mean the 5 spokes wheels? I like those too...It cost too much from dealer... I suggest you call Fletcher Jones Motorcars wholesale division to see if they have take-offs for better price.

Reply to
Tiger