Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

E320 2001 Climate Control
I am getting erratic performance from my climate control. I can hear a high pitched noise from under the dash on the passenger side, and get a repetitive surge in the air volume. Any idea of which...
8
8

500 ppm diesel still readily available......
Checking out the local gas station as I was filling up since I may get a diesel soon and they still sell 500 PPM sulpher diesel. What is the point of mandating 80% of diesel production be Ultra Low...
43
43

Becker Grand Prix Security Code
The guy I bought my SDL from replaced the car's original Becker Grand Prix radio with an aftermarket Alpine unit (gotta have that CD player). Fortunately, he gave me the Becker when I bought the car....
6
6

C180 : Nokia Phone Connecting Cable/Kit
Hi Can anyone point me to details as to how this cable is wired, pinouts etc.? Apparently all the electronics are already in the car and the dealership want around $250 for the "mounting kit". The car...
1
1

steering fuel leek from ML 320 HELP
it start leeking... not much but I see it in garage and every 2 week have to added more do you know if I can change myself but what do I have do or how much aprox. can cost me to fix? I would be happy...
1
1

Owners Manual
I am about to inherit a 450SL first registered in UK in 1979. Any ideas where I might get an owners manual
2
2

Old postings
Does anyone know how I can go back to search some of the old post on this news group? Like a couple of years ago? Is that stuff still available? Larry In the back yard, under the oak.
1
1

Re: Timing chain tensioner check?
The only reason chain jumped is because the tensioner went bad and chain stretched... so just change the tensioner.
2
2

Need help on aftermarket speakers for '93 300E
I was informed by the folks at that none of the speakers they stock will fit my 1993 300E. I was surprised as they have a pretty sophisticated knowledge of which speakers will fit which cars and,...
2
2

560 SEL suspension conversion to air shocks
I have a 1987 560 SEL and am tried of the costly repairs on the Hydropneumatic rear suspension. On this modle the shocks run through the rear coil springs. Would it be possible to fit a set of air...
1
1

1984 500sel euro light wiring Help !
Hi all, I just bought a 1984 500sel, and it was missing the headlights. I bought a set of euro lights from a guy, He rather butchered up the ends of the headlight chassis wires. He cut the inside...
5
5

W210 Steering pump fluid
What is the correct fluid type for renewing the power steering fluid in a 1999 W210 E55. Thanks

E300D Diesel (OM606) fuel leak
I have a 1995 Mercedes E300D diesel with the OM606 engine which has a fuel leak. The leak is coming from the "quick disconnects" that connect the clear plastic fuel lines to the lift pump. These...
2
2

Small white knob in trunk
Sorry to be so stupid, their is a small white knob on the left side in the trunk, behind a flap. Its a 1991 190E 2.6. Just wondering what part it plays. Thanks in advance, Ken
1
1

HELP C280 1996 Drag Link with Inner TIE RODS
Hi folks, I just failed state inspection, technician said that I need to replace the Drag link assembly with inner tie rods, he stated that this will be about $630.00 parts and labor. I did not want a...
15
15