Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

crazy idle
I have of course an 83 300sd, and in the morning when I start it, it's idle speed goes up and down. I also think that it idles low, (about 750) any help?
4
4

rebuilt electric fuel pump
Can anyone tell me where to look for a rebuilt fuel pump on my 73 450sl?
2
2

300SL - $4000 - Too Much?
Old guy wants $4000 for this thing. I don't know. Those stupid looking doors look like a pain in the butt, and it might need a paint job sooner than later. I hate to spend that kind of money on a 60...
10
10

Mercedes mechanic near Arlington MA
Hi, I am in need a good diesel mechanic in the Arlington Massachusetts area. Suggestions? Thanks, Mike
2
2

Erratic stock alarm shutoff
Hi Folks, First, I want to say thanks to all here, I have "lurked" here for 18 or so months and have learned a lot. I at current own 2 MB's, usually trouble free (1986 300E 3.0 5spd and a 1995 600SL...
1
1

kill switch-maybe
I have a 1988 300E mercedes and it won't start. I put a new starter in and still nothing. When I turn the key everything comes on (lights, radio etc) but the car ignition will not start. I was...
4
4

No Heat!
I have a 1983 300sd, and the vent below the center console that points toward the rear seats only blows cold air. I live in Colorado so I kind of need it. Does anyone have any idea of what the cause...
6
6

Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?
I've enjoyed this car for many years. What should I get next? '98 Black C5 Corvette Convertible. Red interior. Auto. All Options. 12 CDPlayer. Z51 Suspension. K&N Filter and Performance Exhaust. Great...
1
1

85 SD tranny in 82 SD?
I know MB changed the SD tranmission in '85. Will it fit an 82? If so, any special adaptation?
1
1

A cheap chance to repent! '98 Vette For Sale
Corvette Convertible '98 For Sale - $18,000 (Fort Lauderdale, FL) Reply to: '98 Black C5 Corvette Convertible. Red interior. Auto. All Options. 12 CD Player. Z51 Suspension. K&N Filter and Low Flow...

mercedes 190E won't start!!!!!!
hey.i have a 1992 1.8 petrol mercedes 190E. the problem started about 2 weeks ago when my car cut out when driving.i lost all power, including the power steering.i thought the problem could have been...
2
2

1991 500sl real boncy hiting bumps
1991 500sl real bouncy when hiting bumps,have hydrolic system,shocks are not leaking,seem to be in good shape,why so bouncy
3
3

Start your own parts factory
The perfect gift for someone with an old Benz?

my red and green imobiliser keep flashing...
Has anyone had this problem before, i locked my Merc 250 diesel and when i returned i un-locked it , both by my key fob button , but instead of going from red to green and my indicators doing a double...

83 240D becker radio
pulling out the pioneer CD to replace it with a becker europa mdl 683 that matches the knobs for the ac controls. Looks better, Does anyone know what becker was supplied by the factory for this 240D?...
4
4