Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1997 C200 ELEGANCE CENTRAL LOCKING/ALARM PROBLEM
When I press the button on the keyfob the car will lock but the alarm will not engage as the Red & Green light on thr rear view mirror flash simeltaneously. The only way to stop them flashing is to...
2
2

Max ignition advance with turbo in 190E?
Hello! I'm designing a W201 190E 2.0 cat with stock 9.1 compression and KE-Jet injection to adopt a little 3K turbo with 10-12 psi boost. I can use 95 or 98-99 octane pump gas. The EZL-KAT octane...

FSS reset
I have a mercedes 2003 e320 with 75000 miles. I had my oil changed and the technician was unable to reset the fss. can someone tell me how to do this?
3
3

How to take two girlfriends in one mercedes
Well, the short answer is one at a time, but to be more efficient you may wish to use the free romatic PIM (relationship secretary) at .
2
2

C230 Mercedes info needed.
hey, I have a 2006 Mercedes C230 sports edition. Was hoping there was a way to make it ride smoother. Is there a set of tires I need? Shocks? suspension change? The car is a perfect size for NYC but...
1
1

Front passenger door lock mechanism, '79 300TD
Hey gang- Today I took the door panel off of the front passenger door to try to diagnose what's up with the locking mechanism. Symptom: door does not lock when driver door lock is engaged, however...
1
1

560 SL 1989
Heater does not come on. Blower works fine, (only cool air). If I turn off the engine and restart it, I get heat for about 1 minute. Position of tempurature wheel makes no difference. Turning it all...
3
3

1987 300D for sale, New York.... sad to see it go... :-(
All you w124 enthusiasts, take a look at my 300D 1987. I moved to New York City in the fall and I can't keep this car anymore. Runs great, no body damage or rust. Many years left on it. See the...

ATF front linkage bushing 88 190e
Does anyone know of some trick to putting in a new bushing in the front of the auto transmission linkage? I crawled under there and it look like I would need a hand one inch wide and ultra small...
3
3

Window switch & Sunvisors
I need a power window switch for 1978 450SL and also 2 sunvisors. Any ideas where I might get them?
5
5

The infamous B2 servo piston
First of all I would like to wish Happy Holidays to all. Here is my problem: 1983 300D turbo , 722.314 trannsmission ,154,000 miles. I had the classic B2 failure symptoms of no forward movement under...
3
3

78 300D benz 123
I have a 78 300D Benz with about 174,000. I Have oil getting into my air cleaner box where the air filter is. My dad and I rebuilt the vaccum pump figure that was the problem but it wasn?t because I...
3
3

Mercedes C240 (2001) Engine Diagnosis Indicator Lamp
Hello Everybody, Just having a problem with my Mercedes C240 (2001) and was wondering if if anybody could help me. The Engine Diagnosis Indicator Lamp comes on and the car powers down and starts to...
3
3

1994 E300D Heater stuck on maximum.
I have a problem with the heater on my 1994 E300D. Irrespective of the position of either of the temperature thumbwheels, the heater appears to be set to maximum temperature. Can anyone point me in...
4
4

300 CE warm start problem
Knowing in advance that this group is no place to ask for diagnoses beyond the simple things, I nonetheless ask for advice. This is because no independent garage nor the Mercedes dealer has been able...
5
5