190 E transmission question

Hi gang. This '85 190 E is slipping on 1-2 upshift. I'm being careful not to let it happen. Does anyone know if there is an adjustment or TV-type pressure
adjustment? I've never worked on a M/B trans but I know all the US units.
Thanks, Mr. Bill {:-o
Sorry for the duplicate post. Since there have been no replies I figured the subject title was misleading.