190D UK

I have a 190 D 1987. Recently my drive belt has began to squeak, I know it might be loose. I have changed the belt and it returned about 1-2 months later. Is it possible that the tensioner might need to be replaced?? Any
help would be grateful Thx
1. undo the batteri (just to avoid the fan not starting up while you work cutting your hand) 2. untie the tensioner bolt 3. stick in a pin in the tensioner to hold it down while you take out the bolt 4. whigle the whole thing and ad some oil (ATF) here and there and see if that helps.

I had the same problem with my 93 - 300 se and had the belt spring and tensioner replaced works great now.. No more squeaks... Kinda expensive though..