190E -1992. My heating fan gives bad noise.

I need to replace my heating fan in my 190 E 1992.
Which 190 E did have a heating fan that i can use? Can i use the heating fan from 190 E from a 1991 or 1990 year
car? That should work if they are the same in those models...
Thank you for helping!!
Best regards to you.
Christian O. snipped-for-privacy@home.se