190E

my 91 190E makes a ticking or clicking sound underneath when moving in drive...but with throttle ingaged nothing. anyone have a clue?

Where is the sound coming from? Have you examined all the Axle boots?
Not yet...because I would exspect to here the noise when coasting too...but it can only be heared when throttle is engaged.
Let me start again...you can only here it when you let off the throttle and moving.