190E cupholders

This is probably been discussed before but I couldn't find any info. I recently purchased a 190E. So far I love it. My wife & I are going on a trip
and it would be nice to have some cupholders. Anyone found any that work?
John Mc
Try this link if you want a DIY http://avalanche.realitydns.com/~revol/forum/viewtopic.php?t 00

This outfit offers a couple of pretty decent cupholders for a 190:
http://www.cupholder.com /

I particularly liked the types shown in this site. I had a couple in my 190E. The only problem was that they were kind of expensive at $40 a piece and there's one piece that's easily broken making the cupholder "door" fall off.

I found some cupholders at Pep Boys that work great. They are called something like "The Wedge" because they are designed to be wedged between the seat and the center console. I discovered that they fit very nicely into the door pockets. I bought two of them for I believe arount $10. They came in gray which matched out interior.
John Mc

Thanks for the two suggestions. We are going on vacation tomorrow and I'll probably check them out when I get back. We just purchased some cupholders at Pep Boys. The are called something like the wedge because they are designed to be wedged between the console and the seat but we found that they fit very nicely into the door pockets. They come in grey and matchs our interior.
Again thanks.
John Mc