190E Drive Axle Remover

Hi,
If you have removed the rear drive axle on a 190E, please let me know. I've some questions I like to ask. I'm having trouble maneuvering the axle out; there's just not enough room to pull the axle out. It
looks there is a fuel hose in the way.
Regards, KI -- 93 190E 2.3 Houston TX USA
flew over his house at * 2:00 a.m. in a helicopter equipped with an infrared device. The * infrared equipment showed a white light emanating from Joe's roof, * indicating the escape of a large amount of heat, while the other roof- * tops were black. * * Joe was arrested and took his case to trial. The jury found Joe * guilty of cultivating marijuana, but not guilty of possessing it with * intent to distribute.
I said before the Drug War was highly politicized.
It's a matter of politics over matter when the government's Drug War elevates marijuana above its true pharmacological controlled substances classification; it's a matter of hysteria to escalate it to the same top category as heroin and LSD, 'Schedule I Substances'. Even cocaine is only Schedule II.
Late 1996 / early 1997, several states, including California, passed laws via citizen initiative ballots that legalized marijuana if a doctor prescribes it. Usually for nausea or weight loss from chemotherapy or AIDS.
A massive Federal and State Drug War hysteria campaign failed to stop people approving it.
* The New York Times, Oct 3, 1996, San Francisco * "Skirmish in Anti-Drug War: California vs. 'Doonesbury'", by Tim Golden * *
Send your email address to snipped-for-privacy@afo.net and I will email you the mercedes manual for that job off the Cd-ROm