190E Engine Swap

I am getting ready to put in a used 1986 190E engine with 103,000 miles on it into the car. Compression is 155-157. While the engine is still out, is there anything that I should look for or renew? Things like re-torqing the
head bolts, new gaskets or seals, oil pump inspection, timing chain or valve seals.
Thanks for your input.
Scott
Definitely on timing chain... so much easier to change at this time... don't forget the tensioner.
Oil pan gasket... water pump... and valve cover gasket.
No on retorque... that's sure fire way to start a leak. No on valve seal... and easy enough to do while engine in place.
When I pulled the head cover I thought: "What a wimpy timing chain". I was reading in the manual that it was changed to a double row chain in 1988. Can a double row be put on my motor?

Seems like you can... Online part supplier shows both. You need to verify with someone about this.
Will you post some links to online suppliers?
Thanks

https://www.autohausaz.com /
http://www.mr-auto-parts.com/
Thanks

You'll have to swap all the front end gears, so it's way cheaper to just make sure the chain tensioner is working. The chains may stretch a little over time, but they hardly ever snap.