190E engine swap: Opinions Wanted

I bought a 190E engine to but in my 230CE. Most of it will be bolt-on. The big difference is the fuel control system.
I have two choices: I can put the fuel system from the 230 onto the 190
block or I can get the computer and wiring from the 190 and add it to the 230. The second would be more work but doable. It would be worth it if I got more power better fuel mileage and cleaner emissions. But I just do not know.
Thanks
Use everything from your original engine... much easier.