190E schematic on ABS system (1989 UK)

Is there a Manual on the 190E ABS I have a problem that it not working correctly in that the light comes on and then extinguishes but then dependent on the weather may stay off but if gentle braking is applied
the pedal will kick back whilst stationary, this happens if the weather is damp/wet But not always. At other times it will come on an go off on starting engine but will instantly come back on and stay the default braking is very good but obviously as a vehicle with ABS not of the correct order
I have Changed the ECU from an accident damaged car (Rear Damage) the Over Volt relay, and fuse. both new front ABS sensors but not the rear as yet
This is my question is there a way that the correct working action of the rear sensor can be checked (This part is expensive to buy and if I take it to a MB dealer will instantly mean that it will be far greater expense than the vehicle is worth as the dealer says they can only do it by changing the parts one at a time and can not diagnose the fault before I get the chance to agree to repair, due to cost exceeding budget and a 90 +VAT in labour this would not be to far into the diagnosis
The car has 180k miles on the clock, but the engine had a head overhaul and new big end shells fitted and new Piston ring last year and drives and looks good
I would clean the cogs for that ABS sensor... on the hub, there are cogs that the sensor get the measurements from... Clean it all with brake cleaner.
Other possibility is wrong tire sizes... haveing two different tire sizes on the car will affect the ABS.
Tiger wrote:

the tyre size are all the same