190e Service Manual

Does anyone have one of these or at least know where I can find one? Its for a 1993 190e

Reply to
bondconsulting

I actually have it... chassis and engine... but my engine is for 2.3. It has been sitting on my shelf... I don't own those car anymore...

Factory paper manual.

Reply to
Tiger

"MTI" ha scritto nel messaggio news:rquhg.93$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.socal.rr.com...

Great! You know if exist similar link for 190E 2.3-16 (W201 034) ? Thanks in advance! Bye bye from Italy Marco.

Reply to
Marco.-

Mercedes did not print a separate service manual for the 16 valve. If you check the site, you will see that the supplements for both the engine and chassis are on there.

Reply to
MTI

"MTI" ha scritto nel messaggio news:JFNhg.200$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.socal.rr.com...

Yes... thank you! :-) Regards Marco from Italy

Reply to
Marco.-

Would you be willing to sell it to me?

Tiger wrote:

Reply to
bondconsulting

Email to me... and we'll talk. I guess I can let it go since there is no more W201 in my family. Super clean... rarely used.

Reply to
Tiger