190e Service Manual

Does anyone have one of these or at least know where I can find one? Its for a 1993 190e

I actually have it... chassis and engine... but my engine is for 2.3. It has been sitting on my shelf... I don't own those car anymore...
Factory paper manual.
Would you be willing to sell it to me?
Tiger wrote:

Email to me... and we'll talk. I guess I can let it go since there is no more W201 in my family. Super clean... rarely used.
http://mb.braingears.com

Great! You know if exist similar link for 190E 2.3-16 (W201 034) ? Thanks in advance! Bye bye from Italy Marco.
Mercedes did not print a separate service manual for the 16 valve. If you check the site, you will see that the supplements for both the engine and chassis are on there.

Yes... thank you! :-) Regards Marco from Italy