190e turbodiesel

When 2.3 16v is not enough change it to diesel! 190e with 425hp / 765Nm:
http://www.teamrwd.com/dieselboost/300_24.php http://www.saunalahti.fi/~hecekiel/dieselboost_demo.mpg

Where can I order this kit package and how much does it cost?
Regards Niels Ulrik

looks like they burn oil instead of diesel...
regards, gaise

150hp/l with diesel won't come out without little "powersmoke" :D I think this would not pass californian pollution control tests...?

There are no tests for diesels in California.
That little Powersmoke is an important part! ;) But in the teaser-film The Black gives it more than normally, because it has a little bit too small airfilter...
These kits are hand-made-here and maybe for sale too :)
That horsepower 425.99 is from tires, Not enginepower... Powerloss can only be guessed... 20%?