190e turbodiesel

When 2.3 16v is not enough change it to diesel! 190e with 425hp / 765Nm:

zuha

"zuha" skrev i en meddelelse news:416c2068$ snipped-for-privacy@news.vip.fi...

Where can I order this kit package and how much does it cost?

Regards Niels Ulrik

Reply to
news.tele2.dk

looks like they burn oil instead of diesel...

regards, gaise

Reply to
Gaise

150hp/l with diesel won't come out without little "powersmoke" :D I think this would not pass californian pollution control tests...?
Reply to
zuha

There are no tests for diesels in California.

Reply to
dkmcp

That little Powersmoke is an important part! ;) But in the teaser-film The Black gives it more than normally, because it has a little bit too small airfilter...

These kits are hand-made-here and maybe for sale too :)

That horsepower 425.99 is from tires, Not enginepower... Powerloss can only be guessed... 20%?

Reply to
Vil_Ma