190SL good reputable places for parts-

Hi, I am looking for some parts for my 1958 190SL.. Specifially, looking for a winshield washer kit( wipers work well, just need the washer part motor etc...), also looking for a place where I can buy
jack covers, and other assorted items that I may need later on...Trying to locate a jack for the tire too. Thank you , located in N. East USA
www.slshh.de
/Peter, Sweden