190SL parts needed

I need a few misc. parts for a 1957 190SL. Looking for a wind up clock that goes in the glove box door as well as a glove box lock

Autohausaz.com might have some of the parts you need. I am assuming 1960 190SL is same as 57... you can call them up and ask.
Otherwise, http://www.budsbenz.com /
and if not them, then Classic MB will handle the parts for you. Classic MB is Mercedes Benz division that handles only the classics and they can get any parts you need.