Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mercedes Slot Car For Christmas & Coupon Code
Group, Below is a code for $5.00 off your next $50.00 order at the following code in the shopping cart when you check out: 12272006 The above coupon is valid through December 2, 2006. carries a full...

A Family of 2 MB's
Greetings, I've been an owner of an 86 300E for a couple of years and recently purchased a 90 300E. I have the 86 working well (with the exception of an A/C issue that I'll ask about in another post)...
1
1

Man parachutes into a moving Mercedes-Benz
Only in a Mercedes-Benz. Time for some spotted dick! I'm more concerned about the CLK's interior than the sky divers life. I know the parachuter knows what he's doing but he doesn't know what he's...

1999 Mercedes Benz SLK-230 (AMG/Sports) Service Manual
Hello, I have a 1999 Mercedes Benz SLK-230 with 105k miles. The wrench on dashboard indicating service needed is blinking and I believe itis time to send the car in for service. Does anybody have a...

slk 230
Does anyone know if there is a trick to removing the windshield wiper arms of the 98 slk230? I have removed the cover and nut but the arms just won't budge. Is there a clip or something that needs to...

Clicking From Cruise Control Unit
When I removed Blaupunkt Houston AM/FM/CD from my 380sl to have it serviced, the cruise control unit in the engine compartment started clicking. It eventually went away, but now that I put the radio...

W210 Starting Problem
The car has always started and ran fine. I drove it this morning and parked it for lunch. After lunch, I got in to start it and it just cranked and cranked. It doesn't start. The car is a 99 E55. Is...
3
3

300SDL W126 Front Suspension Noise when hitting sharp bumps.
Is anyone familiar with the front suspension on the W126 chassis vehicles? I have an 86 300SDL with a VERY loud "clunk" that occurs only when hitting a pothole or a joint in the concrete or pavement....
3
3

using bulbs with different current
If I replace my 6w sidelights with longer life LED bulbs taking a few milliamps, presumably the ship-board computer will think the bulbs have blown and will continue to annoy me by saying so every...
6
6

E320 1995 Sedan Air pump
The fan belt broke and the air pump pulley stopped turning. Do I need a new air pump? Where can I find one?
1
1

2002 C240 door panel
Does anyone have any info on how to disassemble the front passenger interior door panel on a 2002 C240? I need to replace a broken door pull and I am sure if I have the dealer do it will be very...

Heat airflow problem 300CE
I get no airflow at the footwell. Seems the diverter isn't active. Otherwise, the heating system works properly. How is the diverter activated? Vacuum? Is it accessible w/o tearing the heater box...
1
1

dodge with a broken speedo
I have a 2000 dodge dakota 4 cyl, and a couple of weeks ago the speedometer stopped working. At about the same instant the speedometer stoipped working, the truck wouldn't idle when taken out of gear....
2
2

ml270 mudflaps
Does anyone know to attach front mudflaps to an old shape ml270? One of mine has fallen off and I don't know how to refit it Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1
1

You can't make-up this stuff
"The fight against Germany has now been waged for months by every Jewish community, in every conference, in all labor unions and by every single Jew in the world. There are reasons for the assumption...
2
2