1920-1940 benz

I am looking for a 1920-1940 mercedes to purchase but, I do not know that much about that era of mercedes and I am looking for information on that time period of automobile. I was wanting a long body like that of the
dusenebergs but not for the price of a duessy if you have any information reagarding this please reply.