1964 220 Sedan

A fellow I was talking to this morning just bought a 1964 Mercedes 220 sedan; the car runs (though one of the carbs needs attention), and from what he says, is in about average condition for its age. He bought it to help out
a friend, and doesn't have the time or resources to work on it. From what he said, he'll take any reasonable offer to get it out of his garage. He also said there are some new parts in the trunk; sounds like the previous owner might have changed his mind about restoring it.
If you're interested, please contact me at
and I'll put you in touch with him. I'm posting this for him because he doesn't have internet access.