1964 230 SL valve adjuster

Dear fellows,
Today I ordered 5 new valve-adjusters due to round edges on the adjuster-nut, common on theese kind of adjuster I guess.
Is there a way to replace them without lifting the camshaft? I have heard
that You can "pop" of the rockerarm with a screwdriver, how is this done without pressing down the valve?
/Peter, Sweden
It is done with two screwdrivers... you push the valve down using the drivers as a lever and that allows room to get the ball socket adjuster out. This same trick is used when adjusting the valves if one runs into a stuborn one... allows a socket to get it loose enough for adjuster wrench .. [ wide 14mm crowfoot]
-Thanks. Ill try that tomorrow!
/Peter

-Ah, piece of cake! Thanks alot.
/Peter, Sweden