1965 250SE on eBay

Sorry, I just always thought this was a damn handsome car.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE28493223

h, but it's been sitting and needs everytyhing. It'd be different it it had been run and maintained continuously. They don't lke to sit.
$5K my butt, this is a $1500 car at best. You have to be pretty brave to use these as a daily driver, they were designed in a day when labour was $4/hr. Parts are getting scares and expensive.
They are insanely great cars though. I'd take one over any new Lexus any day.

_That's_ what automobiles are supposed to look like.
John M. '94 E320 nice, too

though looks better with the Euro lights
http://www.mercedes-sl.de/W111.htm

or this
http://mb-meetings.com/vdh7.jpg

Yeah it looks better but they don't work anywhere near as well as modern e-code lights (that were a very expesnive option when the car was new)