1966 & 68 230 Fintails FS - great cond!

My freshly-minted website for the two cars is here:

PLEASE remove the spam-spoiler in the reply email address if you hit the reply button. It's pretty obvious. If you're unsure how to reply then reply to nazcaplain AT hotmail DOT com

And can anyone suggest alternate venues for me to post them in? I'm stumped!

Thanks in advance everyone!

-D

Reply to
Doug

If you were closer to Vancouver, BC I'd take the w110 =)

cp

Reply to
cp