1966 & 68 230 Fintails FS - great cond!

My freshly-minted website for the two cars is here: www.eboing.com/230
PLEASE remove the spam-spoiler in the reply email address if you hit the reply button. It's pretty obvious. If you're unsure how to reply then reply
to nazcaplain AT hotmail DOT com
And can anyone suggest alternate venues for me to post them in? I'm stumped!
Thanks in advance everyone!
-D

http://www.hemmings.com /
If you were closer to Vancouver, BC I'd take the w110 =)
cp