1969 250C destined for scrap...

I have a 1969 250C destined for the scrap yard... it would be a shame as there are great (and hard to find?) parts on it. I live in the Vancouver BC Canada area, if anyone would like to purchase as is. Body has a lot of
rust, and is not in driving condition...
I'm in Vancouver as well, I take it your car is not a w110, eh?
cp

250c = w114

Vancouver BC

yeh, that's what I figured, can't stand those vertical rectangular lights, they ruin the entire car.
cp