1969 280se

Hi all,
Well I thought about it and am some what decided that the 1969 280se is a bit old for me. I still haven't any feedback from the experts. The car the way the gentleman describes it to me is mint. He's sent me pictures of the car. The only drawback is he's in Illinois and I'm in Long Island, NY.
Thanks,
Bill