1973 Mercedes 450 SE Frame Rot?

I have a line on a 450se that looks absolutely stunning, original, beautiful interior...
...and it won't pass inspection, as the front frame is rusted.
Is this at all replaceable, repairable?
Love using my MIG welder, but has anyone tackled this before? Any replacement parts available?
As always, thanks in advance.
Almost everything on a M-B CAN be repaired. It's your money.
Kind of hard to imagine a car that looks stunning and original with a frame that's shot to the point that it won't pass inspection. Sounds like it was likely repainted. I'd carefully evaluate the rest of the car before I started trying to restore the rusted front frame. For example, it's quite possible someone gave it a quick paint job, possibly hiding a lot of other problem areas that will surface soon.
Have to agree with you

Any sources for underside metal panels such as frame rails, etc for a 73 450SE? I have the welder if I can find the metal.
Mike

Try the bone yard.