1976 450SL

I'm looking for the convertible top latch plate where the cop attaches to the car. Right now just have a hole there and can see where a plate (probably chrome) is supposed to go around that hole. Sorry I don't know the
official name for this moulding. This is my first 450SL and we are restoring it.
Thanks.
--
Barbara & Marvin Simpson
snipped-for-privacy@houston.rr.com