1977 230 electrical help

Hello I live in Estonia and i am rebuilding 1977 benz car with 2.3 engine. It had diesel engine and it has been now replaced with the "right" engine-
2.3 benz with Stromberg carb.. I am so far that i really need electrical scema for it.. would really appreciate it.. If anybody can help then please post here or: snipped-for-privacy@hot.ee
Thanks in advane, Priit Pihlak Estonia
Sorry, scema is not the right word i think :) I need electric diagram or chart of this machine, so please, can anybody help me :)
Priit