1977 450 SLC fuel pump corrected phone number

This is my first post on the list and I am looking for a fuel pump for a 1977 450 SLC this is my first time trying to bring back an old Mercedes - Ive done Cadillacs and BMW so any help I get is great eMail
off line to k e n @ u a m i n d y.c o m or 317-253-7000 By producer for starlet - 9:23pm - 1 new of 1 message
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-Fuel-Pump-Audi-Mercedes-Benz-VW-Volkswagen-Inline_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33555QQihZ009QQitemZ190116008572QQrdZ1
Alot of time, it is the fuel pump relay that is bad rather than the fuel pump.They are related to each other so you should change them both at the same time... If fuel pump burned out, the relay would also burn out.